These football tricks makes you look like a pro
If you want to up your football game, you need to read this post. It’s full of tips and tricks that will make you look like a pro on the field. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, there’s something in here for you. Read on to learn more!
The basics – how to hold the ball and get in position
If you want to play like a pro, you need to start with the basics. Here’s how to hold the ball and get in position:
1. Hold the ball with both hands, keeping your fingers pointed downwards.
2. Make sure your body is in a low position, with your knees bent and your weight on the balls of your feet.
3. Keep your head up and your eyes focused on the goal.
4. When you receive the ball, make sure you control it before you make any moves.
5. And finally, always remember to keep calm and stay in control of the situation!
How to do a basic flick
The flick is a basic football move that every player should know how to do. It’s simple, but effective and can be used in a variety of situations on the field. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by holding the ball with both hands in front of your chest.
- Bring your right foot back and swing your left leg through, making contact with the ball with the inside of your foot.
- As you make contact, flicking the ball up and away from your body.
- Follow through with your left leg, keeping your eyes on the ball so you can see where it goes.
- And that’s it! Just keep practicing until you get the hang of it.
The Cruyff Turn
The Cruyff turn is a move made famous by Dutch footballer Johan Cruyff. It’s a great way to get past an opponent and into open space. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by dribbling the ball towards your opponent, using your right foot.
2. As you get close, quickly tap the ball behind your left leg with your right foot.
3. Immediately after tapping the ball, swing your left leg around and over the ball, making contact with it with the inside of your foot.
4. Follow through with your left leg, keeping your eyes on the ball so you can see where it goes
Advanced flicks and tricks
Now that you know the basics, it’s time to learn some more advanced tricks. Here is our favourite:
This move is named after Argentine footballer Ricardo “Rabona” Infante, who is said to have first performed it in a match against England in 1948. It’s a great way to surprise your opponents and score some goals. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by dribbling the ball towards your opponent, using your right foot.
- As you get close, quickly tap the ball behind your left leg with your right foot.
- Immediately after tapping the ball, swing your left leg around and over the ball, making contact with it with the inside of your foot.
- Follow through with your left leg and then take a step forward with your right leg, striking the ball with your right foot and sending it into the goal.
What is a stunt in football
A stunt in football is a play where a player, usually a wide receiver, pretends to go out for a pass and then cuts back inside to receive the ball. This can be used to confuse the defense and create an opportunity for a big play.
So there you have it – our favorite football tricks and tips. We hope you’ve found this post helpful, and that you’re now ready to take your game to the next level!